Thursday 14 July 2011

1U 17" LCD Rackmount Keyboard Drawer with 32 Port CAT5 KVM Switch

These rackmount keyboard drawers are a great resource for server management and come out to be helpful in multiple ways, making it simpler for server management. These devices are built with rugged material and can be used in various applications and have multiplatform capabilities.

A 17" LCD rackmount keyboard drawer with 32 port cat5 kvm switch and touchpad is enhanced with new molded front panel and two point lock. It also contains lock out rails to prevent keyboard movement and also a rear rackmount bracket included in it.
These rack lcd keyboard drawers requires no software installations and thus can be installed by people with less technical know how.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that these are good for smaller spaces which is all my apartment is...a lot of smaller spaces put together. I'm hoping my roommate gets one of these rackmount keyboards so that I can try it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I was searching some websites on google related to technology when I query on google I went to some website and saw their blogs and website then I did not find the relevant website again I query again something else then I found relevant website Started meeting and when I came to your website and saw your website, I felt relevant and I liked the website very much

    Please click for this website https://kvmswitchtech

    ReplyDelete